Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rococo Reopens!

My apologies for taking so long to write a new post I've recently been struck down with the plague and haven't been able to go out - and frankly tea and toast don't make for particularly thrilling blog posts.

BUT before I got sick I did happen to visit one of my usual spots down on Ackland St. which has recently re-opened after 3 weeks of renovation. Let me tell you, those were three very difficult weeks of cravings and counting down the days until our reunion!

And what a sweet reunion it was! Rococo is a local favourite of mine and I pretty much spent most of my summer there last year.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, and my phone was dying so this is the only shot I could get.


They have a beautiful new section with a more sophisticated vibe, a wine bar and some very chic furniture. The redesign really elevates the atmosphere, the food is still fantastic and the prices are still the same - it won't break the bank and you're getting good value for money.

I'll have to do a part two to this post and show you the best arancini in Melbourne, the mozzarella garlic bread, the ricotta gnocchi etc. (just a few of my favourites!)

Stay tuned....


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better...Rococo sounds fab I'll have to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete