Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Entrée

I've decided to start this blog for you because my love of Melbourne has blossomed and my love of it's food has stretched my jeans and I'm not afraid to admit it!

I happen to be working in the food industry now so I'm constantly surrounded by foodies and we're either eating food together, talking about food or thinking about what food we'll be eating next!

For me good food means that it tastes SO good you savour every bite and long for it once the very last morsel has been devoured. I'm not about swish, I'm about delish.

So along with my trusty friends (even though one of my favourite restaurants says you're never alone if you've got a bowl of pasta) I'll explore the city finding delicious things to share with you.

Hope you enjoy!

Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment