Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lunch




Here's a quick pic of my lunch today. I've really become fond of Pearson and Murphy's not just because of the 10% student discount but because they actually serve some pretty delicious food. This mixed veggie soup was both heart warming and flavoursome. Accompanied by some crunchy sourdough bread this was the perfect lunch on a grey and rainy Melbourne day.





Something you need to know about me from the get go is I don't drink coffee. I drink a lot of tea but this cafe makes a particularly delicious hot chocolate so when I'm at Uni it's my drink of choice. Today the barista accidentally sprinkled powdered cinnamon on my hot chocolate and it was absolutely delicious! Might even change my regular order now....




Be sure to eat something delicious today,




Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment