Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Farmhouse Home

In my opinion, it’s practically sacred when someone invites you over to share a home cooked meal. The love emanating from the kitchen is palpable and present in every bit of the delicious offerings. On this special occasion I was invited to break bread with Farmhouse Home a simple yet soul-satisfying feast.

Take a look at what we had..

I’m a devout lasagna worshiper and this was a particularly delectable one. I rather unashamedly asked for seconds.


The fresh crisp salad was dressed in olive oil and balsamic vinegar(my favourite!) and featured some crunchy asparagus as a nod to seasonal produce. To me, bread is a very important part of any meal and this crunchy baguette with butter was perfection.


And just to add a special touch to the meal there were these lovely hand made placemats that tied in all the vibrant colours of our dinner.


Ultimately, I’d like to pay homage to my hosts for this lovely dinner.

I hope you’ve all had just as delicious home cooked meal of late,

Me.


Farmhouse Home is a boutique online store showcasing homewares and sharing beautiful recipes and ideas for entertaining – http://www.farmhousehome.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment