Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Café Vue

I heard wonderful things about the Wagyu Beef burger at Café Vue and considering my outrageous love affair with all burgers, I couldn’t resist.

With a succulent beef patty, tiny pickles, smokey bacon, fresh lettuce and a brioche bun, I certainly wasn’t disappointed. I loved the rustic feel the skins gave to the hand cut chips. Unfortunately, the presentation doesn't do it justice.



I was most impressed by the homemade tomato sauce full of beautiful spices that just added something special to the whole meal. I also treated myself to a freshly squeezed Café Vue juice.



Hope you had something satisfying today,

Me.


Sadly I must admit, since writing this post I went back a few times for the burger and the service was less than impressive. Go for the burger. Not the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment